(1) Muhammed Ali Hossain, Ahsan Habib, Mohammad Shafiqul Islam, Fatema -
Tuz-Zohura, Md. Atikur Rahman Khokon (2018) Validation of inoculation test
and screening for resistance sources of mustard-rapeseed cultivars in
Bangladesh against Alternaria brassicicola. Current Agriculture Research
Journal. 6(1): 08-19. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.12944/CARJ.6.1.02
(2) Fatema-Tuz-Zohura, Md Abul Kashem, Md Al-Imran Hasan, Muhammed Ali
Hossain (2018) Effects of plant extracts on controlling wheat blast disease
caused by Magnaporthe oryzae Pathotype triticum in Bangladesh. Fundamental
and Applied Agriculture. 3(2): 422-433. doi: 10.5455/faa.286429
(3) Wazifa Afrin, Mahmudul Hassan Nafis, Muhammed Ali Hossain, Mirza
Mofazzal Islam, Md. Amir Hossain (2018) Identification of submergence
tolerant rice (Oryza sativa L.) genotypes: Responses in the field of different
level of submergence and their molecular characterization. Comptes rendus
Biologies. 341: 85-96. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.crvi.2018.01.001
(4) Mahmudul Hassan Nafis, Wazifa Afrin, Muhammed Ali Hossain, M. Abul
Kalam Azad, Md. Amir Hossain (2018) Assessment of genetic variability
for short duration and high yielding NERICA rice mutant lines. Scholars
Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences. 5(5). (Accepted)
(5) Nur-E-Nasreen, M Bahadur Meah, Farzana Haque Tumpa, Muhammed Ali
Hossain (2017) Effect of media composition on vegetative and reproductive
growth of Alternaria brassicicola and Bipolaris sorokiniana (2017) Current
Agriculture Research Journal. 5(3):266-278.
(6) Sayeda Nishat, Islam Hamim, M. Ibrahim Khalil, Md. Ayub Ali, Muhammed
Ali Hossain, M. Bahadur Meah, Rashidul Islam (2015) Analysis of genetic
diversity of bacterial wilt pathogen Ralstonia solanacearum using RAPD
marker. Comptes rendus biologies. 338:709-722. DOI:
(7) Akida Jahan, Nushrat Jahan, Farjana Yeasmin, Nahid Sultana, Muhammed
Ali Hossain (2015) Biological Control of Anthracnose of Soybean. Research in
Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries, 2(3): 419-426. DOI:
(8) Christian Obermeier*, Muhammed Ali Hossain*, Rod Snowdon, Jessica
Knüfer, Andreas von Tiedemann, Wolfgang Friedt (2013) Genetic analysis of
phenylpropanoid metabolites associated with resistance against Verticillium
longisporum in Brassica napus. Molecular Breeding. 31:347-361.
DOI:10.1007/s11032-012-9794-8. *these authors contributed equally to this
(9) Nadia Nushrat Ahmed, Md. Rashidul Islam, Muhammed Ali Hossain, M.
Bahadur Meah, M. Mahboob Hossain (2013) Determination of races and
biovars of Ralstonia solanacearum causing bacterial wilt of potato. Journal of
Agricultural Science. 5(6):86-93. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5539/jas.v5n6p86
(10) Khatun, M.L., Hossain, M.A., Nahar, K. and Ashrafuzzaman, M. (2008) Soft
rot of onion by Pseudomonas marginalis in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Journal of
Crop Science. 19(1): 77-81.
(11) Akter, M.K., Hossain, M.D., Nahar, K., Meah, M.B. and Hossain, M.A.
(2007) Isolation and Identification of Phytophthora capsici and its mating type
determination. Journal of Agroforestry and Environment. 1(2): 91-94.
(12) Rasid, M.M., Khan, M.M.R., Hossain, M.A. and Hossain, M.M. (2007)
Management of seed-borne fungi of jute in Mymensingh region. Bangladesh
Journal of Crop Science. 18(1): 209-214.
|Total Number: 7|
1. Research entitle "Elucidate the effect of drought-tolerant microbes (Trichoderma/Pseudomonas) on drought responses of rice" funded by EC-IFAD/IRRI from September 2017 (working as a Principal Investigator; Project is going on).
2. Research entitled "Analysis of genetic variation of pathotypes, resistance screening and eco-friendly management of Pyricularia graminis-tritici/Magnaporthe oryzae causing wheat blast in Bangladesh" at Bangladesh Agricultural University, funded by Ministry of Education, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh (working as a Principal Investigator; Project is going on).
3. Research entitled “Environment-Friendly management of Alternaria leaf spot disease of mustard-rapeseed” at Bangladesh Agricultural University, funded by Bangladesh Agricultural University Research System (BAURES), BAU, Mymensingh, Bangladesh from January 2018 to December 2018 (Working as a Principal Investigator).
4. Research entitle "Integrated approaches for the management of Pyricularia graminis-tritici/Magnaporthe oryzae, var. tritici, causing wheat blast disease in Bangladesh" at Bangladesh Agricultural University (BAU), funded by University Grant Commission (UGC), Bangladesh from June, 2017 to May, 2018 (Project completed as a Principal Investigator;).
5. Research entitled “Resistance screening of mustard-rapeseed cultivars in Bangladesh against Alternaria brassicae/A. brassicicola” at Bangladesh Agricultural University, funded by Bangladesh Agricultural University Research System (BAURES), BAU, Mymensingh, from 2015 to 2016 (Project completed as a Principal Investigator).
6. Research entitled “Development of molecular marker for Verticillium longisporum resistance in oilseed rape” at Institute of Agronomy and Plant Breeding-I, Department of Plant Breeding, Justus Liebig University, Germany, from October 2009 to October 2010 (worked as a Ph.D. student).
7. Research entitle “Metabolic and genetic analysis of phenolic compounds associated with Verticillium longisporum resistance in oilseed rape” Department of Plant Breeding, Justus Liebig University, Germany, from November 2010 to February 2014 (worked as a Ph.D. student).